We need to hire "Senior Graphic Designer"
- We are looking for someone with a razor-sharp attention to detail
- ability to adapt quickly to changes and deadlines.
- must be client focused,collaborative and possess a high standard for design.
- As a Senior Graphic Designer you will execute creative solutions with high visual impact and implement them across various mediums while adhering to our brand’s design and brand guidelines.
You must have:
* 2-3 years’ agency or related experience
* Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
If interested send us your updated resume and your privious work at
(hr@goextours) mentioning “Senior Graphic Designer” in the subject.
to join our team, who will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our needs.
Strong knowledge of PHP web framework codeigniter
Strong Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Strong Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Experience with any CMS.
If u interested kindly send ur updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Help Desk vacancy:
• Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation • Utilize and maintain the help desk tracking software
• Document internal procedures
• Assist with on boarding of new users
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required Basic Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field.
• 1 year of relevant technical experience.
* Gender: Males ONLY
2,500 EGP per month, Social Insurance
Interested applicants shall send their CVs on email@example.com quoting IT Help Desk in the Email Subject.
we are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
• Proven work experience as a web designer (at least 2 years’ experience)
• Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS and, jQuery, Bootstrap Framework, Photoshop
• Working with other web specialists including web developers
• Search engine optimization experience
• Testing the website to ensure it is working
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends
• Working hours are generally 9:30am to 5:30pm
If interested please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Web Designer.
Travel Consultant Agents
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Nasrcity - Abbas el akkad
- 1-2 Years Of experience .
- Very good PC skills
- Amadeus User is A MUST.
- Very good Communication skills.
- working days from Saturday to Thursday
- Working Hours from Rotational Shifts.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs to:email@example.com
Please mention (Travel Consultant) in the subject line)
• Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
• Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
• Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
• Deeply online searching and investigators
• Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
• Self-learning .
Job Requirements :
• 3+ years experience as a content editor (preferable at travel agency)
• A bachelor’s degree in journalism, mass communication or any related field
• Excellent command of English.
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Good communication skills
• Team player
Preferable Working in Tourism and Hotels,
Years’ Experience: 3 - 5
Experience in international hotels and on-line suppliers
Gender : Males ONLY .
Job Salary: Negotiable.
location : abbas el akkad
working hours : Rotation shifts
Days off: 2 days off rotaion
About the Job
Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Forum, Blogs, LinkedIn and RSS etc.); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications’ coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
Create visually appealing multimedia content for appropriate social media platforms
Manage, Contribute and support initiatives and campaigns as required by the different departments to ensure the consistency of the business deliverables.
Follow-up and coordinate the social media community tasks (responding on time, posting the right and approved content, monitoring social media content…etc.) through the collaboration with the external agencies.
Set the Social Media performance and track it through the issuance of periodic reports and analysis in order to measure the digital marketing performance based on the set objectives
Monitor trends using social media tools and analytics.
Manage communities, moderate discussions, answer comments and questions.
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
1-2 year of relevant work experience is a must/ preferably worked for a digital agency.
Familiarity with the social media listening/analytics tool.
Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment.
Must have excellent communication skills and written skills in both Arabic and English.
Interested candidates please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the job title in the mail subject. or apply on our web site